Hiring for Executive Assistant
Hours: 20-30 hours per week
If you have a background/interest in working directly with the CEO of a fast growing ecommerce beauty brand, then this role is for you!
Moisture Love is a black and WBENC certified woman owned business that helps women love their curls. The high performing vegan and cruelty free hair products, created with a proprietary Hydralure Technology; extend moisture that lasts for 3 or more days and re-activates with a steamy shower.
Jeannell, the Owner & CEO of Moisture Love, is a high performing Industrial & Systems Engineer that is blazing the ecommerce beauty industry. In addition to running her business, she is a very busy wife and mom and is looking for her right hand to make like simpler. The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. If you’re an extremely organized, critical thinking self starter with high integrity looking to assist a beauty brand as it grows to $100Million Brand, then this role is for you.
While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation as this role expands.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our person.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team.
- Has excellent verbal, writing and technical skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Great decision-maker & critical thinker
- Kind, friendly, encouraging compassionate and confident
- Professional, timely, and dependable
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to juggle multiple tasks and create a clear path to completion
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY detail oriented.
- Great negotiator
- Willing to represent, protect, and imbibe the core fabric of the brand
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Manage Jeannell’s calendar
- Respond to Jeannell’s emails
- Coordinate team and 1:1 meetings with staff
- Conduct & lead team meetings when necessary
- Complete tasks that move projects forward
- Coordinate communication & exchange of information between team members
- Fill out forms and applications across various business needs
- Coordinate company events and travel
- Send, process, and pay invoices for contractors, vendors, & suppliers
- Ensure projects are launched and executed based on deadlines
- Ensure Google Drive, company files, and project management systems are up to date
- Process applications for, and onboard new wholesale accounts
- Update website as needed
- Schedule & track shipments to and from vendors
- Follow up on open tasks, projects, invoices, as needed
- Other related tasks as needed
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel and microsoft word
- Excellent understanding of Google business suite including email and google docs
- A great internet connection and reliable computer
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Executive Assistant
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- How have you made life easier for a high functioning individual before?
- What is your Genius Zone?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org