Hiring for a Production Assistant
Location: West End Atlanta
If you have a background/interest in logistics and seeing a plant based product come to life then this role is for you!
Moisture Love is a collection of high performing plant based products for women with curly hair that desire more moisture; and our mission is to help women confidently embrace their beauty.
We are looking for an integral team member to ensure that our products are made with the greatest quality and care. Our products is what make us great, and you'll be responsible for ensuring every jar is made consistently.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation into a part time job based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our person. Also if you have ever owned a hair care or skin care company, have any desire to make and sell your own products of any sort then this job is not for you as you will be signing a non compete agreement.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Receive, organize, and store raw materials
- Assist in the production of hair products including measuring and mixing raw materials
- Filling products into jars and bottles
- Labeling, counting and storing finished products
- Maintain an orderly warehouse where materials and finished goods are stored
- Clean the work area and all production areas before and after production
- Checking finished products for quality defects
- Other duties as needed
- Basic math skillls
- Able to quickly and effectively switch between multiple tasks.
- Able to follow step by step instructions while being attentive to various nuances at once.
- Able to coordinate tasks with 2 -3 people
- Will to work early morning hours
- Able to physically work on feet energetically for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Production Assistant
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What experience do you have that is the the most relevant to this role?
- Have you ever made/sold bath, body, and/or hair care products of any kind?
Email to: email@example.com