Hiring for a Content & Social Media Manager
Content & Social Media Manager
Hours: 10-15 hours/week
Our CEO, Jeannell Darden is a high performing Georgia Tech Industrial & Systems Engineer with years of fortune 500 experience. She's a total rockstar and is looking for Scottie Pippen to join her Micheal Jordan team. We're building a $100Million brand, and are looking for an experienced project manager that has led multi million dollar teams and projects. We're on the brink of hockey stick growth, and am excited to find the right person excited to support us getting there profitably & with ease. While challenging, for the right person this will be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in. We look forward to scaling compensation as your efforts become the catalyst for the businesses growth. If this is you, then keep reading.
Moisture Love is a black and WBENC certified woman owned business that helps women, men, and children, find joy and ease in caring for their hair & skin. Our brand is singularly focused on solving dryness in the personal care industry, and all the challenges that come along with it. The high performing vegan and cruelty free formulas have been created with a proprietary Hydralure Technology; that extend moisture for 3 or more days and re-activates with a steamy shower.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team.
- Has excellent verbal, writing and technical skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Great decision-maker & critical thinker
- Kind, friendly, encouraging compassionate and confident
- Professional, timely, and dependable
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to juggle multiple tasks and create a clear path to completion
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY detail oriented.
- Great negotiator
- Willing to represent, protect, and imbibe the core fabric of the brand
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Very Creative lover of curly hair
- Excellent researcher, writer, and overall communicator
- Excited about engaging with current & future customers
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Write & optimize blog content, Instagram, & Linkedin posts
- Edit & simplify pre-written posts to share with the email & text marketing team
- Coordinate with visual content teams to ensure proper visuals are edited & align with written content
- Respond to all online comments on all posted platforms
- Start engaging conversations on other relevant social pages & accounts
- Strategize creative ways to reach & engage target customers online
- Post & schedule all content according to content management calendar
- Provide insights to track core digital KPIs
- Other tasks as needed
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel and microsoft word
- Excellent understanding of Google business suite including email and google drive
- Excellent proficiency with task & project management systems
- A great internet connection and reliable computer
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to following these instructions:
Subject Line: Content & Social Media Manager
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What's the least favorite project/team that you've worked on?
- Where do you think there is the most opportunity in the digital marketing landscape?
- What is your Genius Zone?
Email to: email@example.com