Moisture Love Social Media & Marketing Strategist
Who we are
Moisture Love, is a collection of hair products for women with textured hair that desire a higher degree of moisturization. We'll not only make your hair look great, but you'll fall in love with it all over again. Think of us as your hair’s hydration infatuation!
Our collection is primarily sold online direct to consumer in select retail shops and salons, and beauty supply stores. We are a growing company on a mission to expand our market reach customer awareness and brand loyalty. It’s important for us to find team members that share our vision, drive, and passion for all things beauty.
- Create and initiate posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter 2x daily
- Actively monitor and respond to comments and questions on all social platforms daily
- Curate reviews, testimonials, and tagged posts from customers, bloggers, and fans
- Write and send weekly newsletters and manage automated emails to customers
- Find new and engage with current brand Ambassadors for events and online promotions
- Seek out and respond to relevant sponsorship opportunities
- Review, analyze, and report on digital metrics via Google Analytics & other software weekly
- Plan and execute quarterly events with the team
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Other marketing tasks as needed
- Available for 15 hrs week (non local applicants welcome)
The Ideal Candidate
If you have a desire to learn how to build a grow and beauty brand, this job is for you. You'll be working directly with the CEO and other team members on implementing this proven marketing strategy to expand this brand and infiltrate global markets.
- Lives in Atlanta, GA or in the Eastern or Central Time Zones
- Has a personal computer with reliable internet and smart phone willing to use for work purposes
- Be willing to travel to Atlanta, GA and other locations 3-4 times per year for up to 5 days at a time
- Fluent with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, and Excel spreadsheets; proficiency in Photoshop/Illustrator and video editing is a strong plus.
- Have an eye for detail, a killer work ethic, a patient spirit, extraordinary communication, amazing marketing skills, and a heart for beauty.
- Flexible and willing to go with the flow, understanding the importance of proper timing and the need to shift when necessary.
- Be a motivated self-starter capable of managing a robust workload while working independently.
- Excited to become a student of the industry and brand. You’ll need to continually prioritize projects + learn new skill sets.
- Enjoy being a part of a small team of highly motivated women who are committed to excellence
- Be capable of striking a healthy balance between professional + personable.
- Possess better-than-average writing, editing, and speaking skills
- Desire to grow within a company
- Be ridiculously trustworthy. You’ll be signing both no-compete + non-disclosure agreements.
- Know how to have a good time. We work hard, but we play hard, too!
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line #TeamMoisturelove
Include your resume with salary history. Additionally, please answer the following questions…
- How did you discover Moisture Love?
- What are you most excited about with this opportunity?
- What facet of this opportunity gives you the greatest pause?
- Which of your past employment opportunities brought you the most joy + why?
- Have you ever owned your own business or do you plan to?
- What did six-year-old-you want to be when you grew up?
Applications are open through Jan. 19th with a start date of Feb. 5th