Hiring for Customer Experience & Shipping Specialist
Customer Experience & Shipping Specialist
Location: West End Atlanta
If you have a background/interest in logistics and customer service then this role is for you!
Moisture Love is a collection of high performing plant based products for women with curly hair that desire more moisture; and our mission is to help women confidently embrace their beauty. Our long term vision is that we'll be the Starbucks or Apple of hair care, and believe this happens through service to our customers.
We are looking for an integral team member to ensure that our customers are cared for, loved on, and made to feel absolutely special! In addition, will ensure that every package that leaves our warehouse is packed with precise care.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in. This role is currently part time (20-25 hours per week), and will scale to full time by the Spring and will eventually be a management leadership role. The right person is looking for a career with pay and benefits that scale alongside their success in this role.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our person. Also if you have ever owned a hair care or skin care company, have any desire to make and sell your own beauty products of any sort then this job is not for you as you will be signing a non compete agreement.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team
- Kind, courteous, friendly, and maybe even bubbly
- Engaging, warm, thoughtful, conscious, and perceptive
- Flexible, but knows when to be firm
- Must be resourceful, honest, and trustworthy
- Quick learner, self starter, and motivated
- Willing to learn or learn to lead
- Looking for a career
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Critical thinking skills is a MUST and will be a deal breaker
- Detail oriented, organized and strategic
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Willing to work in person at a our local warehouse in West End Atlanta
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Order, store, and organize packaging materials
- Maintain an orderly warehouse where finished goods and packing materials are stored
- Pack and ship orders to customers
- Schedule pickups with freight carriers
- Follow up on damaged, missing, and incorrect orders
- File claims with freight carriers
- Process refunds and returns
- Call customers when needed
- Answer & respond to incoming calls, text messages, website chats, and service emails
- Review & report on key customer requests, needs, and challenges
- Other tasks as needed
- Basic math skillls
- Ability to learn new shipping & project management systems quickly
- Understanding of Google Suite
- Ability to de-escalate upset customers
- Willingness and even excitement to call and speak with customers
- Able to quickly and effectively switch between multiple tasks.
- Able to follow step by step instructions while being attentive to various nuances at once.
- Able to coordinate tasks with 2 -3 people
- Able to physically work on feet energetically for 3-4 hours at a time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to
email@example.com with these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Customer Experience & Shipping Specialist
Within body of the email answer these questions and attach your most recent resume:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What does it mean to be a Customer Service Specialist?
- How have you made life easier for a high functioning individual before?