Website & SEO Manager
Location: West End Atlanta
If you have a background/interest in technology, coding, and or ecommerce then this job is for you!
Moisture Love is a collection of high performing plant based products for women with curly hair that desire more moisture; and our mission is to help women confidently embrace their beauty.
We are looking for an integral team member to ensure that our website stays up to date and operating efficiently. You’ll be responsible to ensuring every page is loading correctly, SEO optimized, and easily navigable. Our website is our storefront, if its inoperable we aren’t making money.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation into a part time job based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our person.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team.
- Has excellent writing and technical skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Understands HTML and excellent with excel
- Knows and understands how to optimize SEO
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Experience with shopify and ecommerce apps is a plus!
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Update blog posts and ensure they meet on page SEO requirements
- Create and update landing pages
- Make timely and accurate changes to online product pages
- Connect and optimize new & current app extensions to website
- Add and remove products from website
- Facilitate conversations with technical contractors on special projects
- Research short and long tail keywords for blog posts
- Report out on key metrics weekly
- Other related duties as needed
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft excel and microsoft word
- Excellent understanding of Google business suite including email and google docs
- A great internet connection and reliable computer
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Website & SEO Manager
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What do you think is the #1 most important thing to optimize SEO?
- What is the most relevant coursework and work experience
Email to: email@example.com