Shipping & Production Assistant
Location: West End Atlanta
If you have a background/interest in logistics and seeing a plant based product come to life then this role is for you!
Moisture Love is a collection of high performing plant based products for women with curly hair that desire more moisture; and our mission is to help women confidently embrace their beauty.
We are looking for an integral team member to ensure that our products are shipped and made with the greatest quality and care. You’ll be responsible to ensuring every package is shipped timely and beautifully. The only thing more important than an exciting unboxing experience is when the customer first uses our well made products and experience the transformation that only Moisture Love can provide.
The success of our company is based on the success of our team members. While challenging, for the right person this will not only be an enjoyable and rewarding opportunity, but one they’ll thrive in, and we look forward to scaling compensation into a part time job based on quality work.
While we do have fun, the right person will understand our need to declare: If you are a clock-watcher, excuse maker, or a known constant complainer you are not our person.
If you’re still reading you may just be a fit.
THE RIGHT PERSON:
- Loves working on a team.
- Has excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Has a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure yet still remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Good decision-maker.
- Pays close attention to details.
- Enjoys contributing ideas and sharing thoughts, while working.
- Must be VERY detail oriented.
- Absolutely must be punctual!
- Must be willing to learn new things and be open to constructive criticism.
- Must be resourceful and trustworthy.
- Able to work independently with little or no supervision.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Pack and ship orders as received
- Track raw material, finished goods, and office supply inventory
- Order, store, and organize raw material & shipping supplies
- Maintain an orderly warehouse where materials and finished goods are stored
- Research shipping rates
- Assist in the production of hair products including measuring and mixing raw materials
- Filling products into jars and bottles
- Labeling and storing finished products
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft excel and microsoft word
- Basic understanding of Google business suite including email and google docs
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 pounds
If you’re interested in this opportunity, please send an email to following these instructions:
Subject Line: I’m Your Shipping & Production Assistant
Within body of the email answer these questions:
- What are the top three reasons you’re the person for this position?
- What do you think is the #1 way to ensure a package is received undamaged.
- What experience do you have that is the the most relevant to this role?
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org